Elleebalm is a hybrid lash adhesive / lash treatment. Intended to be used instead of lash lift adhesive, Elleebalm excels at holding lashes to the silicon forms while infusing them with lash-nourishing ingredients for the duration of the lash lift. Elleebalm is vegan and cruelty-free, containing no products derived from animals. It has been especially formulated such that its use does not affect the processing times of the Lift and Set lotions, unlike other lami-balms you may have already found on the market. When you use Elleebalm, you do not adjust the processing times.
Elleebalm is packed with lash-nourishing ingredients. Among these ingredients are:
- Glycerine and Pea protein – a hydration booster
- Jojoba oil – moisturises the lashes and offers protection to the follicle
- Aloe extract – nourishes and encourages lash growth and thickness
- The glutamic acid in this formula is from wheat protein making it vegan but not suitable for celiac sufferers.
- Color- and fragrance-free
Another advantage of using Ellebalm over lash lift adhesive is an increased shelf life, either before opening or after. Before opening, it is rated at 3 years, after opening, it is rated at 12 months. No lash lift glue comes close.